To identify needs and issues with core purpose of the app
and 4 other priority areas of concern. This was before first
version launch on limited time and budget. Farming
Moderated remote user testing.
- Stakeholder interviews with product team as well as a
- Recruited and ran remote testing with priority users
relevant to first release and testing goals.
- Created and led workshop to collaboratively analyse
and prioritise results.
- Provided results report with recommendations and
- Remote testing kept cost and time down, otherwise
taken up by travel.
- Enabled client to make design decisions based on
actual usability and user’s needs.
- 21 prioritised issues identified before development